Benefits of employing an AGHA member
- Professional approach to your harvesting requirements.
- Members and their staff are experienced in a wide range of crops and harvesting conditions.
- Machines are well-maintained and/or up-to-date for increased harvesting reliability.
- Operators know their machines thoroughly for maximum harvest efficiency.
- Members are connected to a network with a wealth of experience, advice and backup.
- AGHA encourages members to have appropriate insurance cover.
Benefits of being an AGHA member
- Recognition and support from major machinery manufacturers
- On-going representation into policy development with government transport authorities in regard to harvest machinery on public Roads.
- Working in conjunction with government departments to develop workable protocols to reduce the spread of noxious weeds.
- Association credibility for access to various government departments for representations of member’s problems.
- Very competitive comprehensive and relevant insurance packages developed for contract harvesters.
- Ability to achieve 10% discount on all Primary Sales Australia products.
- Media promotion of the associations benefits to the broader community.
- Members receive regular newsletters, yearly pocket books and other printed materials.
- Provides a forum for professional harvesters to come together to exchange information, address common problems and bring unity of standards and rates.